All Emotes in Free Fire | Free Fire All Emotes

 All Emotes in Free Fire | Free Fire All Emotes:-

1. Aim Fire Emote.

Straight into your heart.

2. Applause.

Remember to always give it up for someone, for their hard work.

3. Arm Wave.

A dance move essential for pop and hip hop dance styles.

4. Baby Shark.

Let's go hunt.

5. Battle Dance.

Ready for battle? I am ready!

6. Blue Flame Draco.

Watch your back! My Blue Flame Draco is coming.

7. Bon Appetit.

The best bit comes in the end.

8. Break Dance.

Shall we dance?

9. Captain Booyah.

The emote of choice for your victory celebration!

10. Chicken Emote.

Watch my Chicken move!

11. Dab Emote.

Follow my moves, come on!

12. Dangerous Game.

Food! Food!!!

13. Death Glare.

Look me in the eyes, I dare you.

14. Devil's Move.

The movement of a devil.

15. Dragon Fist.

Get ready for my Dragon Fist!!!

16. Eat My Dust.

Come see my ride.

17. FFWC Throne Emote.

I am the only Champion.

18. Furious Slam.

Do you feel my anger?

19. Glorious Spin.

A spin to end the match!

20. Hello Emote.

Hey! Nice to meet you! let's be friends?

21. High Five Emote.

Give me a high five!

22. I Heart You.

Come here, the apple of my eye.

23. Jaguar Dance.

I learned from a novel. How is it?

24. Kongfu Emote.

I am a Kongfu Master.

25. Let's Go Emote.

Head to the final round, do not stop!

26. LoL Emote.

I can't stop laughing!

27. Megaldoon Alpha.


Watch My Megaldoon Alpha Scar!

28. Moon Flip.

Watch my moon kick!

29. Mummy Dance.

Left, right, left, right. Are you ready for the pyramid?

30. Party Dance.

The party will not end today!

31. Pirate's Flag.

I leave a mark wherever I go.

32. Power of Money.

Money is power.

33. Predatory Cobra.

Don't come in front of me! My cobra MP40 can seriously damage you.

34. Provoke Emote.


Bring it on! Let's see what you have got.

35. Push Up Emote.

Do push-ups anywhere, anytime, any day.

36. Selfie Emote.

Let me take a selfie.

37. Shake It Up.

Move your soul with me!

38. Shake With Me.

Shake with me, let's go! let's go!

39. Shoot Dance.

Shoot! Shoot! Follow me!

40. Soul Shaking.

Shake, shake, shake your body!

41. TeaTime.

Relax after some headshots.

42. The Swan Emote.

Dance only Dance.

43. Threaten Emote.

Do you dare to challenge me?

44. Top DJ.

Clap, clap, clap your hands!

45. Wiggle Walk.

Are you able to follow my moves?

46. Booyah Emote.

The desire of every survivor!

47. Bring It On.

Bring on the challenge!

48. Challenge On.

My dance looks funny? Nope. It's all in the music!

49. Crane Kick.

Ready, set, kick!

50. Doggie Emote.

A cute move to celebrate your victory.

51. Dust Off.

Too easy. Give me a challenge!

52. Fancy Hands.

Keep watching, you won't get it anyway.

53. Flowers of Love.

Make love, not war.

54. I'm Rich.

The greatest heist means the greatest payday!

55. I'm Saitama.

Now, where is my hero suit?

56. Jig Dance.

Falling is part of the dance!

57. Lasso Emote.

If I catch you, you're mine!

58. Make It Rain.

Rub it in your opponent's face!

59. Obliteration Emote.

Some hero taught me this move.

60. Piece of Cake.


Thank you all for the applause!

61. Shimmy Emote.

Envy me but you can't be me.

62. Shuffling Emote.

Shuffle, shuffle, move left, move right.

63. Sii Emote.

And the crowd goes wild!

64. The Victor.

Chill, Winning is a habit. 

65. Top Scorer.

Envy of my moves?

66. Why Oh Why.


I am just a poor little soul.




So Friends, which is your favorite Emote? Leave a comment below.

Post a Comment

0 Comments